Dubai may appear to be small in size, but its offerings are enormously vast. So if you are planning to visit the city for just two days, it can be sometimes exhausting to put together a perfect Dubai program. In this exclusive post, we have curated a two days in Dubai itinerary which lets you to enjoy the city’s unmissable attractions and experiences in limited time frame.
- 1 Who Is This Two Days In Dubai Program For?
- 2 Two Days In Dubai Itinerary Summary
- 3 Day One In Dubai
- 4 Day Two In Dubai
- 5 Dubai is perfect for a two day trip!
Who Is This Two Days In Dubai Program For?
This guide is ideal for both first timers and returning visitors traveling to Dubai. From the brand-new observation decks and recently launched Burj Al Arab tour to the region’s perennial favorites such as desert safari and dhow cruise, it introduces you to the vast spectrum of things to do in Dubai in 2 days. The best thing about this itinerary is that it caters to divergent interests.
Two Days In Dubai Itinerary Summary
Day 1: Heritage Express City Tour, Inside Burj Al Arab Tour, The View at the Palm, Palm Fountain & Dhow Cruise
Day 2: Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and Desert Safari
Day One In Dubai
Now begins the full itinerary for your two day trip in Dubai!
Morning till Afternoon: Heritage Express City Tour
Kick off your Dubai vacation in an exciting way on a Heritage Express Sightseeing tour. Known as the Culture on Wheels, this tour arranged by SMCCU (Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Centre for Cultural Understanding) allows you to see the timeless sights across the region’s oldest neighborhoods, ancient sandstone structures and traditional bazaars (souks) aboard a classic red bus.
You will be joined by an Emirati guide throughout means it promises you the most authentic know-how of Dubai’s intriguing culture, history and traditions. Sign up for this program with a traditional breakfast experience (which lasts for about four hours); this not only lets you savor the scrumptious ever local delicacies, but also gives you a slice of the legendary Emirati hospitality.
Afternoon till Evening: The View at the Palm & Inside Burj Al Arab Tour
Inside Burj Al Arab Tour: Opened two decades ago, the sail-shaped Al Arab still reigns as one of the world’s luxurious hotels, with its celebrated five-star comforts. If a stay in this all-suite hotel won’t fit your budget, you can still glance into its surreal interiors, thanks to the latest Inside Burj Al Arab tour.
This butler guided tour offers access to some of the hotel’s costliest and choicest sections such as the largest of its kind atrium, Experience Suite, UMA lounge and mostly, the Royal Suite where it can cost around a whopping $25,000 to spend a single night here.
The View at the Palm: No introduction is probably required for Dubai’s iconic and world-famous man-made islands, especially Palm Jumeirah. With the launch of the iconic the View at the Palm observation deck, you can catch the striking views of this palm-tree-like island in its full display.
Be sure to add it on your Dubai program. Before its unveil, the only way to take in this premium view was on a pricey aerial activity like helicopter ride, sea plane tour or a sky diving session. It is located on the 52nd level of Palm Jumeirah.
Evening: Palm Fountain
Don’t leave the Palm Jumeirah area without watching the Palm Fountain show. Located at the Pointe, it is the world’s largest fountain show where the seamless sync of water, music and light are sure to take your breath away. With the imposing floodlit views of Atlantis, The Palm (five-star resort) in its backdrop, this results in a breathtaking spectacle which should not be missed in Dubai. It is also the region’s first and only colored show of its kind. It is a free attraction whose timing is from 18:00 hrs to 22:30 hrs (from Sunday to Thursday) or 24:00 (on Fridays and Saturdays).
Night: Dhow Cruise at Dubai Marina
Give a relaxed wind up to your day one in Dubai by taking this slow-paced cruise at Dubai Marina. Placed about 15 minutes away from Pointe, Dubai Marina is one of Dubai’s most stylish neighborhoods where a sail down its water in a traditional dhow enables you to see its marvelous architectures, lavish yachts and pulsating ambience from a distinct perspective. The cruise lasts for about two hours and mostly includes buffet dining and traditional shows (like Tanura) onboard.
Day Two In Dubai
Early Morning: Burj Khalifa
Today, start your day at the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Ascend to its ‘At the Top’ observatory on 124th or 148th level with one of the world’s fastest elevator rides. For those who are not aware, its lookout point on 148th floor (SKY Level) is the world’s highest observation deck (at a height of over 828 meters). Make sure that you arrive here right in time to catch the captivating sunrise views.
Roam around the deck as you delight in the awe-inspiring views over the skyline, desert and ocean from its wall to ceiling glasses. You can further step out on its outdoor area or use the cutting-edge telescopes for the up-close views of your favorite Dubai sights. For a more enriching experience, pre-book your Burj Khalifa tickets with a sumptuous breakfast session at The Café on its ground floor.
Morning till Evening: The Dubai Mall
Situated next to Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai, the Dubai Mall is one of the essential stops on any Dubai trip. It is an all-age facility and also a favorite of all preferences, no matter you are here for endless shopping, dining leisure, fun, thrill and entertainment. After all, it is home to over 1200 outlets as well as a smorgasbord of attractions. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to visit the following here:
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: It is one of the world’s largest aquariums which shelters over 33,000 marine creatures in its massive 10 million liter water tank. For added fun, you can choose tickets inclusive of activities like Shark Encounter, Dive with Sharks, and Glass Bottom Ride. There is also an underwater zoo with a giant 750 kilograms king croc.
- Dubai Ice Rink: Retreat yourself to a winter wonderland as you skate across the icy floors of this Olympic-sized rink. With a variety of skating aids to choose from, it is even ideal for beginners, first-timers and little ones.
- VR Park Dubai: For the speed and thrill lovers, this is the place to go. It is the largest of its kind Virtual Reality Park, with the ultimate in Augment Reality and Virtual Reality based rides, games and other attractions.
- KidZania Dubai: Your little ones will never be bored once in the mall. Let them make the most of this miniature city as you shop or explore the mall. Your kids not only get to role play their beloved adult job, but also get paid and rewarded with KidZos (KidZania’s currency.)
- Infinity des Lumières: This is especially for art aficionados who wish to see some of the celebrated art masterpieces in their digital format. Featuring three unique and immersive exhibitions (Dreamed Japan, Van Gogh and Verse), it is the first digital art gallery in the Arabian world.
Evening: Desert Safari
In the evening, be ready for the most exciting outing as you head to Dubai’s secluded sands on a desert safari. To avoid any hassle or confusion, pre-book your desert safari package with roundtrip transfers. An evening desert safari in Dubai lasts till night and comprises an exciting array of adventures like 4X4 dune bash, camel ride, quad biking etc.
It also offers a dose of Bedouin culture with activities such as Shisha smoking, falconry and henna tattooing. Add to this BBQ dining and live traditional entertainment including Belly Dance, Tanura and Fire show. Culminate your Dubai holiday as you return with some of the most cherished moments of your lifetime.
Dubai is perfect for a two day trip!
Are you ready to pack loads of fun, thrill and excitement into your 48 hours in Dubai? Come take some inspiration from our 2 days in Dubai program to make the most of your short Arabian getaway. This ensures that you will strike off all of Dubai’s main delights with your limited amount of time in the city.
- The Perfect South Africa And Zanzibar Honeymoon Itinerary
- The Perfect One to Two Day Itinerary For Cairo, Egypt
- Visiting The Star Wars Sets In Tunisia’s Sahara Desert
- The Perfect Day Trip Itinerary For The Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
- The Ultimate One to Two Week Egypt Travel Itinerary
- The Ultimate Guide to Fitness Clubs and Gyms in Tbilisi, Georgia
- The Perfect Two Week Itinerary For Peru And Bolivia
- The Perfect One Day Itinerary For Cape Town’s Wine Region
- Sandboarding and Wine Tasting at the Huacachina Oasis
- Visiting Baku, Azerbaijan: One Of The World’s Most Fascinating Cities
- The Ultimate Two Week Travel Itinerary For Turkey
- The Perfect One Week, Two Week, and Three Week Travel Itinerary For South Africa