A vacation to the Tri-State is always a great idea. This region, comprising of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, has something for everyone. From the bright lights of Times Square to the tranquil beaches of the Hamptons, there’s plenty to see and do. From the world-renowned museums in New York City to the natural beauty of the Hudson River Valley, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant region.
Here are just a few of the top things to see and do in the Tri-State area:
1. Visit the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City: One of the most popular museums in the world, MoMA is home to some of the most iconic works of art from the last century. From van Gogh’s “Starry Night” to Andy Warhol’s “Campbell’s Soup Cans,” there are plenty of must-see pieces on display at this renowned institution.
2. Take a scenic hike through the Hudson River Valley: The Hudson River Valley is one of the most beautiful regions in the country, and it’s perfect for a day (or more) of hiking. There are plenty of trails to choose from, so you can find one that’s perfect for your fitness level. And, if you’re lucky, you might even spot some wildlife along the way!
3. Explore the historic sites of Boston: From the Freedom Trail to Fenway Park, Boston is full of historic sites and landmarks. Take a walking tour or simply explore on your own to learn more about this vibrant city’s rich history.
4. Indulge in some shopping at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills: Shop till you drop at one of the most famous shopping districts in the world. From high-end designer stores to more affordable options, Rodeo Drive has something for everyone.
5. Visit Niagara Falls: One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Niagara Falls is truly a sight to behold. Take a cruise on the Maid of the Mist boat to get up close and personal with the falls, or just enjoy the view from one of the many observation decks.
6. Catch a Broadway show in the Theater District of New York City: A trip to the Tri-State area isn’t complete without seeing a Broadway show. From musicals to dramas, there’s sure to be a production that you’ll enjoy.
7. Visit the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia: An iconic symbol of American freedom, the Liberty Bell is a must-see for any history lover. Located in Independence National Historical Park, the bell is free to visit and is accessible to all.
8. Enjoy the views from the top of the Empire State Building in New York City: For breathtaking views of the city, head to the top of the Empire State Building. There’s an observation deck on the 86th floor, as well as a dining area on the 102nd floor.
9. Go on a wine tour in Long Island: Long Island is home to over 50 wineries, so it’s the perfect place to enjoy a day (or two) of wine tasting. There are tours available, or you can explore the vineyards on your own.
10. Take a ride on the Staten Island Ferry: For stunning views of the New York City skyline, hop on board the Staten Island Ferry. The ferry is free to ride and runs 24 hours a day, so you can enjoy the views anytime you want.
To connect all those beautiful places and to make sure you have someone to pick you up from the airport, we suggest you book a Bradley airport car service. With a variety of options and a professional driver, it’s the best way to get around the Tri-State area.
Also, consider booking tickets to some of the area’s popular attractions in advance. Many museums and Broadway shows sell out quickly, so it’s best to plan ahead. Accommodation should be on your list as well. Hotels in the Tri-State area can be expensive, so it’s worth looking into vacation rentals or Airbnb options as soon as possible so that you can find a place that fits your budget.
When it comes to food, you’ll be spoiled for choice in the Tri-State area. From fine dining to street food, there’s something to suit every taste. And, of course, no trip to the area would be complete without trying some of the local seafood. New York City is known for its pizzas, while Philadelphia is famous for its cheesesteaks. So, be sure to sample some of the local cuisines during your stay!
Start planning your trip to the Tri-State area today and see all that this vibrant region has to offer!
- Exploring the Douro Valley: An Epic Day Trip From Porto
- The Perfect One Day Itinerary For Cape Town’s Wine Region
- The Perfect Day Trip Itinerary For The Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
- Visiting Cochem And The Mosel Wine Region Of Germany
- The Absolute Most Beautiful Villages Along The Mosel River, Germany
- The Perfect One Day And Two Day Itinerary for Zurich, Switzerland
- Top 16 Most Amazing Things To Do In Sedona, Arizona
- The Perfect Two Week Itinerary For The Balkan Countries
- The Ultimate Travel And Wine Tasting Guide For Montepulciano, Italy
- The Ultimate Guide To Visiting Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Three Days In Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Ultimate Travel Guide For Victoria Falls And Devil’s Pool