Hey everyone! Welcome to my Blog that I will be using to keep track of my life and travels while I’m overseas. For people that don’t know yet, I am slated to go to South Africa for two years with my company. Specifically, I’ll be in Johannesburg for my entire stay. This is a once in a life time opportunity and I plan to take full advantage of all the tools the internet has to offer these days to keep track of everything that I do.
For all you guys that know me, you all know I love traveling and you can be sure I will be writing plenty about my travels. I already have a list of about 10 countries to hit up in Africa while I’m here and I bought a brand new camera for this purpose so I can document everything! Not to mention, I get SIX weeks of vacation a year so you best believe that I actually will have the time to check out all these places. Stay tuned, will be updating this blog shortly to make it look nice and all.
- The Ultimate Travel And Vacation Itinerary Planning Spreadsheet
- South Africa – 5 Reasons You Need To Make It Your Next Holiday Spot
- How Much Money Do Travel Bloggers Make? My Yearly Earnings Report
- How To Move To South Africa
- Do You Need A Business To Get A Business Credit Card?
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda – An Out of the Ordinary Travel Experience
- How To Find The Aurora And Take Amazing Photos
- The Ultimate Restaurant Tracker List Spreadsheet
- Credit Card Inventory Update 2019: My Credit Card Strategy For The Year
- Hlane National Park, Swaziland
- The Perfect One Day Itinerary For Cape Town’s Wine Region
- Is It Safe To Travel To South Africa?